Friday

Je me suis réveillé trop tard ce matin...

Woke up too late and missed a part of school. Los Angeles really doesn't feel like winter; it usually doesn't but this year it feels more like summer. Hanui loves this look from PPQ:


Not only is this sugary confection of a dress amazing, but you never can really go wrong with Daisy Lowe.

Here's a treat for you; consider it a weekend gift from me to you. It's a dreamy song by one of my faves, Fred Falke. I promise you'll enjoy it. It doesn't have words, but I think that makes it even better. Crank it up when you're driving home from work on the freeway at night..


And to the right side of my blog, you will find a link to donate to Salvation Army USA. It's quick, easy, and you'll feel good about yourself. Donate! Merci et à bientôt!

1 comment: